- Cast-Resin Busway System
- Cast-Resin(Junction included)
- Certificate(Whole Series)
- Fireproof Behavior
- Protective Level (IP68 Rated)
- Mechanical Impact
- Seismic Restraint
- Compact Dimension
- Flexible & Customized
- Low EMC
- Corrosion Prevention
Long Lifespan: >40 years.
(Aging Test >50 years pasted)
Complied to the standard
IEC 60331: 950℃, 3hrs
Non-combustion, non-combustion-supporting and self-extinguishing
IP classification (IEC 60529)
First figure: protection against dust
6 = totally dust free
second figure: protection against water
7 = fully emerged in water (waterproof)
8 = extensively emerged in water
This indicates the degree of protection against a mechanical load (demand energy in 20 joules) without any crack or indentation.
Earthquake protection at 0.8G in tri-axial = Magnitude >7 passed
IEC 60079 certified with Ex mb II Gb
- T-LINE LV Distribution Panelboard
|Rated Current (A)||250A||400A||600A||800A||1000A||1200A|
|Short Circult Rating (kA/415V)||40||40||70||70||80||80|
|Rated voltage (V)||690|
|Frequency (Hz)||MCCB TYPE|
|Insulation Material||Epoxy castresin|
|Insulation Class||B CLASS 130°C|
|Branch MCCB Breaker|
|MCCB brands||Compatible with all major brands|
|Type||Wall mounted / Floor mounted|
|Protection Rating||IP42 standard, IP55 optional|
|Color||MUNSELL 5Y 7/1|
|Size (WxHxD) (mm)*||900x2100x400||900x2100x400||1100x2100x400||1100x2100x400||1200x2200x400||1200x2200x400|
|Welght (without branch breaker) (kg)*||263||265||317||320||380||380|
- Main bus capacity: max. 1200A.
- Main bus plug-in slot in pedestal: 12～60P
- Main bus in one direct capsulation of cast resin with IP21 (IEC60529), and conducting area of plug in slot is covered and insulated to prevent contact of operator and tool.
- Busway in one capsulation of cast resin, featured in compact structure, safe and fire resistant.
- Applied advanced cast resin technique to approach reliable re-configuration, safe operation and delicate appearance.
- MCCB Capacity: 15~630AF
- Compatible to 1-3P
- Live-line working not to interrupt with other branches in line
- Connections are “clamping” type to ensure firm gap against high short-circuit
Quick turn around
- The production delays, lower production capacity will affecting delivery schedule
- The production of products may easily become defective or bad goods, resulting in losses.
- To re-power failure caused by the process equipment to be rectified once again, additional unexpected costs.
- The inconvenience of the production management, performance is reduced And so on, will result in a huge loss of overall operating costs.